(WXYZ) — The COVID-19 pandemic is leaving roads throughout metro Detroit relatively clear, but several construction projects are currently delayed depending on the contractor.
According to MDOT, no contractors are being forced to work, and each company can decide whether or not they will work.
The list of projects delayed is below.
- I-94 – Wayne Rd bridge
- I-94 – 13 Mile to St. Clair County line
- I-94 - E Grand, Mt Elliot & Milwaukee bridges
- I-94 - US-12 to 2nd Ave sign work
- M-5 /Grand River- M-39 to Berg Rd
- I-696 in Macomb for freeway lighting
- M-102/8 Mile between 75 to 94
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
with data from Johns Hopkins University.
Find out how you can help metro Detroit restaurants struggling during the pandemic.
See all of our Helping Each Other stories.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.