Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
- How can I contact Channel 7?
- How can I contact the ABC network?
- What should I do if I have a possible news story?
- How can I contact a specific reporter or anchor?
- Where can I go to respond to a story?
- What can I do if I experience a Closed Captioning issue?
- Can a WXYZ anchor or reporter come to my function?
- How do I obtain video from WXYZ News or ABC News?
- What do I need to watch video on the web?
- How can I locate a past story?
- What is Captcha?
- How can I receive e-mail news and weather updates?
- Where can I browse WXYZ job opportunities?
- I have a consumer complaint. How can WXYZ help?
- How can I intern with Channel 7?
How can I contact Channel 7?
You can contact WXYZ-TV/Channel 7 by:
20777 West 10 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48037
Breaking news and press releases can be sent to:
Return to top
I have a consumer complaint. How can WXYZ help?
E-mail your concerns or complaints to call7@. You can also Call For Action at 248-827-3362 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
We help as many people as we can, but you may get a busy signal. Please keep trying as we are on the phone helping others. On Thursday, we staff the hotline with lawyers who will answer your legal questions for free.
How can I intern with Channel 7?
Click for information on Channel 7's internship program.